To facilitate your experience, you may download and fill in these following form before your first visit.
Medical History Form
This form includes your medical history, home/mobility aids used, and list of current medications. If you can fill out as much you can before your first visit, that will make the most of your time of your physiotherapist. You can skip any areas of the form you are unsure of, and go over this with your Physiotherapist.
Note: You will need Acrobat Reader for viewing the pdf files. To get a free copy of Acrobat Reader, click here.
- Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines- For Older Adults
- Osteoporosis- Too Fit to Fall or Fracture
- Canadian Red Cross – Health Equipment Loan Program
- Canadian Red Cross – Health Equipment Loan Program – Help Plus Referral Form
- Canadian Red Cross – Health Equipment Loan Program – Short Term Referral Form (BC)
- Veterans Affairs Canada – Health Care Benefits
- Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists
- Nova Scotia Physiotherapy Association
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia